- 7 day money back guarantee once you become a new member if you are not satisfied. A 5% refund charge will be added to pay for the transaction fees.
- There are NO refunds on digital memberships after this time.
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIPS are a contract for the entire year. There is no cancellation or pro-rated.
- YOU MUST allow 48 hrs, prior to your payment being drafted, to process a cancellation. If sent on the weekend, cancellations will be taken care of the following Monday. Business hours are 9-4pm Monday -Friday.
- HOW TO CANCEL: If you’d like to cancel your membership, you can either cancel yourself using the “cancel” button in your account/customer portal, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word “CANCEL”
- If you cancel after your payment is drafted, your cancellation will be effective at the end of your current billing cycle.
- When canceling Gin’s Den Art Tribe membership, you will lose access to the Facebook group and access to all material in Gin’s Den Art Online Classroom at the end of your current billing cycle.
SUPPORT POLICY FOR ACCOUNT HELP
- Email email@example.com.
- Messages via Facebook messenger will not be addressed.
- Posts in the Private Facebook Group will be declined.
- Text messages to Gin’s Den Art Help team will not be addressed.
There are no refunds on membership payments.
Billing cycles run from the date of your last draft. (For example, if your payment came out on December 19, that pays for the membership through January 19.)
**PLEASE NOTE: Canceling via personal messages on Facebook or ANY OTHER PERSONAL MESSAGE IS NOT CONSIDERED AN OFFICIAL CANCELLATION. YOU MUST SEND AN EMAIL TO SUPPORT@GINSDENART.COM OR CANCEL YOURSELF. Please do not send FB messages if you need help of any kind. If you need support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.