What’s Gin’s Den Art Tribe All About?
Are you looking to…
- Learn to paint using acrylics?
- Take your acrylic painting journey to the next level?
- Feel inspired to create beautiful pieces of artwork?
- Learn how to sell your artwork both in person and online?
- Paint on a regular basis AND LOVE THE RESULTS?
- Join a supportive community that is loving, caring, prays for you and celebrates your success?
- Stop seeing art as just decorative objects – start seeing art as a vital form of expression?
- Learn the tips and tricks to selling your work online?
- Gain confidence in your artistic abilities?
- Make a commitment to yourself to grow as an artist?
Yes? I thought so. Then Gin’s Den Art Tribe is just for you!
What is Gin’s Den?
It is a monthly membership that provides acrylic painting lessons with designs, templates, and step by step instructions. It’s a community of supportive artists, and so much more. It is for beginning and seasoned artists alike.
It is a safe space for you to learn and grow as an acrylic artist while supporting others on their art journeys.
When you become a Painting Sista or Mista…
YOU BECOME FAMILY. GIN’S DEN IS A SAFE AND JUDGE-FREE ZONE. IT IS A WONDERFUL AND HEARTWARMING COMMUNITY OF CHRISTIAN WOMEN (AND A COUPLE MEN) WHO LOVE ON ONE ANOTHER AND SUPPORT ONE ANOTHER IN THEIR PAINTINGS AND IN THEIR LIVES.
- IT’S ABOUT SO MUCH MORE THAN JUST PAINTING. You you will be given a multitude of enjoyment that will give you a lifelong passion and a purpose. You will find the inspiration that you need. You you will make wonderful friends. You will experience how art and painting can become a safe haven for your physical and mental well-being. You will be prayed with and prayed upon. You will learn a variety of painting techniques using all sorts of different paint brushes and palette knives.
- You will get in free into all of gin’s den art super fun pop up paint parties. As an optional bonus, you have the rights to sell your artwork anywhere (including our exclusive “painting sistas marketplace fb group” only for gin’s den art tribe members.
- as another optional bonus, you have the rights to host your own local paint parties using my paintings
- above all…having the opportunity to paint god’s creations is a blessing.
Whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned artist wanting to learn new techniques… all levels are welcome.
What are some additional benefits?
PRICING AND PLANS
Who is this for?
- People who want to make beautiful, interesting artwork on a regular basis.
- People who enjoy making art, but need some extra guidance and accountability to make it happen.
- People who want to invest in themselves.
- People who are looking for a sense of community.
- People who want to share images of their word, provide thoughtful feedback on other’s art, and grow as an artist with a welcoming community along the way.
- People who like to paint!
Gin’s Den Art is for anyone who wants to grow as a person through the art process and have some fun along the way. That means you!
What do I need?
1. An active interest in creating art.
2. A membership payment (either monthly or annual)
3. Basic supplies. Any type of acrylic paints, paint brushes, water, rag, something to paint on. No specific brands.
How will I ever catch up?
You will never need to “catch up” because EVERY CLASS STANDS ALONE. It’s like a Netflix for painting classes!
What is your cancellation policy?
You can cancel at any time.
Can I sell my paintings that I create from your tutorials?
If you are an active member, Yes! Not only can you sell them, but I help you learn how to do so!
Can I use your tutorials to teach others?
If you are an active member in the tribe, yes. You have the rights to teach and start your own paint party business. Only IN PERSON, NOT ONLINE.
How is it structured? You have access to my Acrylic 101 Course as soon as you join. This course takes you through all of the basics of acrylic painting and even has you create a few pieces. After that…everything is categorized by level of difficulty and by genre (landscapes, religious, animals, still life, holidays, favorites, and more). You just search, find what you like, and start creating.